Introducing...

We are so excited to announce our new Etsy Shop, Brady Crafts and Design!

If you're wondering what in the world made us decide to take this on, here is the story.

It all started this last Christmas, I was really interested in chalkboard frames, and I had also been designing prints on my computer for a while and I thought that it was so much fun. As Christmas approached I was in need of a frame for a large picture I was giving to my mom, I decided to take the leap and make a frame from scratch! And this was where this shop was born! As my dad helped me figure out the process I became hooked and made another frame for my Mother-in-law’s gift! I filled her frame with a chalkboard printable that I had designed with a quote just for her. Since then Spencer and I have been designing chalkboard frames and getting ready to open up this shop! 

I also wanted to let you all know that since this is the opening week for our shop [yay!] we are offering a 10% coupon for any reader who purchases before the 14th of this month! Use code: THANKYOUFRIENDS at checkout!

 Here are a few of the Frames listed on our shop, but make sure to checkout the actual shop here, or click on the link in my side bar that says Etsy ShopThanks for checking out our shop! We hope you like what you see!







If you like what you see, go ahead and like us on facebook! here
Follow us on Instagram here 
*we also do custom orders, just send us an email and we can start working with you! [bradycraftsanddesign {at} gmail.com]

No comments