10 Months Old

Well here we are again, another month has flown by 
and even though I meant to keep this blog updated
through the beginning of our summer adventure
... I just havent
But I will! just be patient with me! because there are so many fun things that have happened that I need to write about!
But todays post is all about Blake because he turned 10 months old on Tuesday!
I still cant figure out how he grows up so fast!
He is looking more and more like a little boy
and les and less like a baby everyday!


He is officially walking everywhere! 
and when he walks he points his fingers :)


and I love these little walking legs :)


He learned how to stand up with out holding onto anything!
and can bend over to pick things up!



He loves to cuddle on pillows!
He seriously cant resist burrowing his little nose into one when he sees one!


He is so curious about everything around him!


He would rather eat whatever I'm eating than to eat baby food


he loves to push the cart whenever we are shopping


He loves to play with his toys and with his friends.


His personality is growing everyday! 


he laughs and smiles and knows what is going on around him.


He has SEVEN teeth!!!


Ill never forget how happy and excited his face was when him and Spencer brought me my mothers day gift :)


We really love having this sweet boy in our family!

1 comment

  1. Brittney, he totally has your mouth!! There's no way he can be any one else's with that little mouth of his.

    ReplyDelete