11 Months Old!

I can't believe that my baby is 11 months old!! 


He is growing up too fast!
I mean seriously! look at that big boy face!!


He is such a sweet boy! 
I really love being his momma 
and watching his sweet personality develop!


This next face is his classic Uh-Oh face that he has been using a lot lately!


He has learned how to point, clap and wave! 
And I almost cried when he got his first hair cut last week!


He is still walking like crazy,
I feel like I can never quite catch up with him 
and all of the places that he wants explore!


He absolutely LOVES to play peek-a-boo! 


He loves to meet new people! 
He will purposefully walk in front of new people and stop in their path,
He'll look up at them with his big brown eyes until they look at him.


Then he'll cover up his  sweet face with his hands and smile at them as big as he can until they smile back!


Then he laughs :)
seriously cutest thing ever! He is quite the little flirt!
And even though it was a little messy... I really loved finding his sweet little hand prints on the window today :)


Happy 11 months to my sweet baby!

No comments