8 Months Old and a Very Long Catch Up

Okay I know, I have not been a very good blogger lately
and I dont really have a very good excuse because I am not in school right now, 
but of course I haven't made the time to get on here and write any thing down! 
I have so many different posts started
(some from way back in august!)
So I figure that today is the day I post them all!

Way back in August was Blake's baby shower! 
It was so much fun to bring little Blake back home to meet everyone and to celebrate his birth! 
My mom threw the shower for us and the theme was "Little Man" 


The party was complete with moustaches and yummy food!







we had so much fun!



He use to be so little!


Then In September we made our way to Utah for a family reunion! 
which was lots of fun!




Spencer ran a 10k while we were there! 












on our way home we stopped by the temple in Salt Lake to grab a quick picture! (and we found a dragon fly!)





and then it was back to Caldwell for 
Blake's Baby Blessing






and It was a really great day!


Then at the end of October was Halloween
and we had so much fun dressing up as a family!



we went to the ward party as two chefs and a bowl of spaghetti! 
Blake and all of his noodles were quite the hit! 


Thanksgiving came, and we traveled again to spend time with family!



Then I chopped my hair! and I dyed it for the first time ever! 


and then before we knew it it was already time for Christmas!
It was so much fun cutting down the christmas tree








and decorating our apartment for Christmas! 

and it was way fun just spending time with my two boys while we had a break from school and work! 











and since then I have been on a break from school 
just staying home with my sweet little boy 
Who really isn't that little any more! 

We have kept ourselves pretty busy with Spencer going to school and work 
and I have had a few Photography jobs to keep me busy as well!

My Baby learned how to crawl on the first of February!


I had my first Kidney stone in February! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! 
An expensive trip to the ER
and after giving up nursing :(
I finally put that stone behind me!



Blake turned 7 months on Valentines day!











He has also become a PRO and walking around on his walker!
(this was back in february!)





and NOW he is 8 Months old as of last week!!!!


I seriously have NO Idea were the time goes! 
Its crazy to think that Blake is so close to being a year old! 


Its crazy that he is crawling around and getting into everything already!


Its crazy that he pulls him self up onto everything and walks around the furniture!


Where is our tiny baby??!!


But we must admit we like having this little 8 month old hanging around our house
he is the sweetest boy 



His little 2 (about to be 3) tooth grin is to die for! 


he says mama 
and he tries to give kisses and hugs 
but they end up being more like bites and hair pulling
He eats lots of different foods, but his favorites are bananas and yogurt!


His favorite things to get into are the dishwasher and our bedroom where we keep daddy's bike...
He loves crawling over to the window and peeking outside



I love how he sleeps on his tummy with his arms spread out


and how he pulls on my legs when he wants me to pick him up



There are so many things that he does that are so much fun!
and he amazes us every day!
We sure love him!


2 comments

  1. Time flies! Blake is such a stinkin' cute kiddo! Hear we'll be seeing you this summer??? :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! We're moving to Waco for the summer! We leave middle of this month and we are pretty excited :)

      Delete