My Big 6 Month Old

How in the world is my baby 6 months old already!? 
I'm telling you time FLYS!
 (especially when you so desperately want it not too)

I also have failed to post about him being 4 months old, and 5 months old!
How did I miss two months!?
I blame the holidays...

So here it goes
In November Blake turned 4 months old!



He was just barely learning how to SIT by himself! and it was so exciting!


We had lots of fun taking pictures of him durring Thanksgiving Break at my parents house
surrounded by all of the fall decorations that we could find!





What a cutie!

Then in December Blake turned 5 months old!
I was so excited to get some pictures of him in front of our tree...



But I couldn't quite get the lighting right!


But he is still the cutest little present I ever did see!


Then we set up some lights and got some great pictures of him playing with eating the Christmas ornaments! 



And this is the picture that we sent out in our first ever Christmas card! 


And now here at 6 months old,
he's got two teeth in the bottom front


He can sit like a pro





His smile is contagious 



And his laugh is the greatest sound in the world!

We always catch him trying to crawl


But his leg always gets stuck like this:


We also tend to catch him going after things like paper and electric cords....
we're working on that one!

It really has been such a great 6 months loving this little boy
and learning how to be parents
Its so fun to watch him discovering new things
it is the most amazing thing that he figures out how to move, smile, eat and everything that he learns how to do
He is getting so playful 
he laughs about so many things
I love how he looks at me like he knows who I am
and how he is so excited to see me when ever I am around :)
I love seeing his little personality developing
I'm excited for all of the learning, growing and loving that is in our future!

We think that he really is the SWEETEST thing in the whole world :)




No comments