This is life

Moved

Drove all night long until we reached the beautiful California sun and palm trees.

Installing security systems: Spencer

Working late nights, and I mean really late nights

Soaking up the small amount of time we have together as a family


Making some great friendships

Enjoying trips to the beach,


Lounging by the pool

Taking walks in this great warm weather.

Noticed that I didn’t own one pair of shorts not even one

Chopped off the bottom half of most of my pants

Spending almost every nap-time building/sanding/staining and packaging chalkboard frames

Cleaning up sawdust all day, everyday

Recognizing a dream I never knew I had: having my own business

Reading the same stories over and over


Building fans, helicopters, monsters, and cars out of Mega Blocks


Learning a new toddler language, Blake is my teacher

Walking around the apartment complex multiple times daily to look at every A/C Unit “vah-vah”

Wondering if I measure up as his mother

Realizing in just about one month my baby boy will be 2 years old

Wanting to cry because of that fact

Wishing babies didn’t grow up so fast

Learning to balance everyday tasks

Failing most days

Dreaming about life in the future

Loving life just the way it is now.



















No comments