Happy Valentine's Day!


Here's the Story...
So I saw the CUTEST idea on Pinterest,
(this is usually where all of my stories begin)
Make a Kissing Booth from an old pallet
and then take pictures of of your child being all cute with the said pallet kissing booth.

So when I was pulling out of the parking lot of Big Five yesterday 
and I noticed a pallet sitting by the dumpster,
My brain started wh
irling and I crammed that pallet into the back seat of my car
and drove it home!

This morning after learning how hard it is to take apart a pallet,
and after working for a few hours,
I had myself a Kissing Booth! 
I wish I would have taken pictures of the process, but alas I didn't! 

So with out further ado, here are the pictures of My Sweet Little Valentine
being his silly little self! 














I love this little guy to pieces! I cant believe that today he is officially 19 months old!!! 

Where in the world does the time go?






Happy Valentines Day Every One!! :)

No comments