Visitors!!

This weekend we had VISITORS! My mom and sister came up to visit BYU-Idaho this weekend and they got to stay with us in our little apartment! We spent most of our time walking around campus...


Aww man! I think I caught her with her eyes closed! Oh well! She's still the cutest!!

 ... and visiting Choir and Theater rehearsals, I found myself falling in love again with this campus! (hopefully Chelsea was too!) I really just love everything about this place, the people, the teachers, the classes, the spirit, the focus, the opportunities! Makes me remember that I need to soak in all that I can while I still have a chance to be here at this amazing University!

There is one thing that I could live with out though....




and that is the lovely Rexburg Snow... (This is a picture from October 6th! Give me a break!!)

But anyways back to this weekend! I really enjoyed getting to spend time with Chelsea and my mom! We made yummy food! And  got lots of visiting in! My best friend Jacqueline came over and we had Hot coco floats (with ice cream!) and we played games!

We even got a chance to go see the Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats! WOW!! it was so much fun and even a little nerve wracking to see them do so many crazy things!



Yup, those are all chairs! talk about SCARY!!!

But all of the fun ended this morning when the weekend decided to end, and we were awakened at 6:000am ...Now its back to school and work! Lucky us!! :)

1 comment