Little Act of Kindness...

They say a little act of Kindness goes a long way, and I believe it! Today so far has been a little on the rough side, and by rough I mean I woke up late, had to finish a midterm project in 20 minutes, was late to my early morning class, didn't have time to do my hair and totally forgot to grab a book for my last class!  During my break I found a quick minute to run back to my apartment and grab my book, on my way rushing across campus I caught a glimpse of one of my most favorite teachers from last semester, Brother Rarick. I made quick eye contact, but he didn't seem to notice, and I assumed that maybe he just didn't remember me. No big deal so I kept walking. But I was wrong he did remember! before I knew it I felt a little tap on my shoulder as I was walking and there he was, my favorite teacher showing kindness exactly the way he taught us in class. Although he couldn't quite remember my name, he remembered me, and took the time to stop me to say hello... that's what really mattered to me.


That small act of kindess completely made my day!


Needless to say I want to be more like that. :)



Oh! and did I mention how beautiful it is on campus right now!? :)

4 comments

  1. What are you doing this weekend? i love you! And i bet i could help you fix your thing to spell family right! :) unliess you like it that way... cuz its unique! and i LOVE YOU! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ii could help you spell "unless" haha! Im not doing much this weekend! haha and how do I fix it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! ummm you would have to go to "Dashboard" "settings" "publishing" and then change your "blog*spot Address" to whatever you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it! its now thebradyfam.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete